• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Desktop Movies

hi all

How do i make Desktop Movies u know as in i click record, then i do somert on the screen like i dunno open word or somert, how do i record it? is there a program out there?

Pls Help

Thanx

Ste

Alex_is_Axel

.:: FTPAlex ::.
i supose you could print screen a couple of times and add them to a slide show :p, lol... or, use your webcam facing the screen and make the video stream the image :p.
There is a way seriously i know, seen it before sumwhere.. although im sure if i started lookin now, someone would beat me to it .. but ill try :D

Ya Mate Alex :cool:

Alex_is_Axel

Ive found a software you can use Ste.. WinCAM 2000

Give it a go.. its shareware so you know what to do :blink:

http://www.windowspc.com/start.pl?page=/multimedia/WinCAM_2000.htm

WinCAM 2000 is the easiest-ever to use dominant screen recording and editing application. WinCAM 2000 records all the screen activities, from the movement of the mouse, the processes of applications, and inputs from the keyboard to the execution of any programs. WinCAM’s innovative object editing tools allow you to insert various shapes of caption boxes, graphics, images, narration, background music, and sound effects in all different layers in the easiest way. Versatile frame-by-frame editing tools will help to make your movie look clean and give it that professional looking cut. The movies can be converted to EXE, WCM, AVI, and ASF (ASF-Available in Multimedia Service Edition).

Screen Shot of the Program:

Alex_is_Axel

lol soz... posted in the wrong box.. should be sorted now to what its suposed to say.. lol

Email Notifer has been down recently due to server speed.. ive recived a few email notifications but some have been missed out.. must of just turned back on or something.. :p

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Perris Calderon wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Ep, glad to see you come back and tidy up...did want to ask a one day favor, I want to enhance my resume , was hoping you could make me administrator for a day, if so, take me right off since I won't be here to do anything, and don't know the slightest about the board, but it would be nice putting "served administrator osnn", if can do, THANKS

Been running around Quora lately, luv it there https://tinyurl.com/ycpxl
Electronic Punk wrote on Perris Calderon's profile.
All good still mate?
Hello, is there anybody in there? Just nod if you can hear me ...
Xie
What a long strange trip it's been. =)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fontjohnson