• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

desktop blues..

hey

i turned the computer on today to find that some registry files had been damaged, which led to the computer losing a few settings.

i got everything sorted, apart from the transparacy on the desktop items. any ideas how i get it back? they are coloured to the 'desktop colour' in display properties.

any help is welcome

cheers
hybrid

S

Sleazylou

Right click on the desktop -> Arrange items by -> Uncheck Lock Web Items on Desktop

HTH,

Graeme

M

meisme

Your best bet is to go to system properties, then under advanced then performance. The option should be there to show shadows under menus.

OR. Right click desktop-properties-apperance-effects-(check) show shows under menus.

Hope this helps.

Posted by TKC
Your best bet is to go to system properties, then under advanced then performance. The option should be there to show shadows under menus.

OR. Right click desktop-properties-apperance-effects-(check) show shows under menus.

Hope this helps.
it wasnt menus that was the problem, it was icosn. ive fixed it now, no worries.

thanks guys.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Hello, is there anybody in there? Just nod if you can hear me ...
Xie
What a long strange trip it's been. =)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dixoncarry