Design a wallpaper with an XPC theme, win an SFF case

Sazar

Rest In Peace
http://www.bit-tech.net/feature/51

We wanted to come up with a funky way of getting you guys involved with what Shuttle do, so I had a cunning plan. Shuttle are well known for their easily-portable PCs, which they cart around to a lot of trade shows to show off to the press and the gaming public. So, we thought, why not do something that would get bit-tech readers kudos from all over the world?

The competition is easy. Simply design a desktop wallpaper featuring a picture of an XPC, or the XPC logo. The coolest Wallpaper wins a Shuttle SB61G2 v3, and the second best wins a Shuttle SK43G, all for a few minutes in PhotoShop. The winning pair also get their wallpapers put on Shuttle PCs at events all over the world! Cool?

OK, the Rules:

1. To be eligible, submissions must be received by the close of business on Friday, September 3, 2004. All files must be provided in JPEG format and be 1280 x 960 (72dpi) in size.
2. To be eligible for selection as a winner or runner up (ie a recipient of the advertised prizes), submissions must include the XPC logo and/or an image of a Shuttle XPC.
3. Submissions containing explicit sexual, racial and/or religious content will be rejected out of hand.
4. All decisions regarding the selection of winners and the suitability of submissions are final.
5. All submissions become the sole property of Shuttle Inc and be may used and/or disposed of solely at the discretion of Shuttle.
6. You may submit as many wallpapers as you wish.

So, get your PhotoShop shoes on, and email all entries to this address:

read instructions in link for information on how to enter :)

I know we have some talented themer's here... might as well try out and see what happens :)

shuttlegraphic.jpg

the XPC :)

good luck lads...

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AndersonLo
Back