Describe your avatar [ ?-? ]

Looks more like Robot Humpin'

Or a Taunt in UT when you win :)

OMG grinder that avatar is just SICK !!!!!!!!!!!
well done
;)
headexplo3.gif

Originally posted by Grinder

Yours a self portrait, I take it.

my god i don't know why but i think this is true and i laughed my **s off for about 10 minutes :D

Thanks for this one

my Avatar........Invisible, try and beat that :D

nIabI

ewww.. i didnt even notice grinder's avatar until now... thank goodness i havent had lunch yet. :p and mine is stitch... cuz i'm just as cute as he is.. LOL jk

oh yes... some kinda eye thing... not sure whos... but it works for me... added some text to it too...

MdSalih

mine... i juss got bored 1 day so i made a T in ps7 its the begining ov my nick TR!GG3R :p

k mines my nick obviously :D

its off a spineshank song, i liked the song, i liked the name so i stole it! :D:D

mine is just a comic book character that I liked so I use it as my nick

a cut from the classic movie........ with personal comment and proud to fly my flag.

Americans take note> "patriotism should just be a fad"

My favorite avitar was SGT Schultz with the strudel flying around him. I forget who's avitar it was but it was on this forum.

XP Punisher..

.org is american yes, but in the UK we dont have england or UK written on our stamps. The US decided they invented the internet so they dont have to have .co.us, or things like that afterword. Really they didnt police it to it only being on US sites that they really lost most of the practical rights to the claim.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back