Dent Icons and a Dent Icon Tutorial!

Grandmaster

Electronica Addict
Political Access
You can download them here

Preview here

Also, check out the tutorial in the 'Tutorials' section on my site :D

Great job on the icons and an Awesome tutorial!!!

o_87 only few more more graphite ones please?

I need a Opera one, a XP calculator, and a outlook express one, plus the Quicktime Player and Real One Player on your site are the same.

Just whenever you get free time no rush.

:cool:

Originally posted by Iceman38
o_87 only few more more graphite ones please?

I need a Opera one, a XP calculator, and a outlook express one, plus the Quicktime Player and Real One Player on your site are the same.

Just whenever you get free time no rush.

Are u sure Iceman38? I just checked and their not, I DID upload the same ones before but I put up the Quicktime one later... Opera and Calculator should be up in 5 mins! :)

cool thanks, yes your right, I must of downloaded the old ones.

you may now change your title to Icon Superhero, you earned it :D

I'm glad to see I'm not the only person that ain't normal around here !!!! :D

You like my new avatar?

well personally I liked the "mary jane" one better, but knew somebody would throw a fit so I just made this one this morning, piece of cake.

yes u do, so you can make better looking avatars then mine just to show me up, dang it, should have kept my mouth shut. :(

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back