Demon wheelchair?

K

Kirrie2001

Wheeeeeeeee!!!

Ethel was a bit of a demon in her wheelchair, and loved to charge around the nursing home, taking corners on two wheels and getting up to maximum speed on the long corridors.
Because the poor woman was one sandwich short of a picnic, the other residents tolerated her, and some of the males actually joined in.
One day, Ethel was speeding up one corridor when a door opened and Kooky Clarence stepped out with his arm outstretched. "STOP!", he said in a firm voice.

"Have you got a licence for that thing?" Ethel fished around in her handbag and pulled out a Kit Kat wrapper and held it up to him.
"OK" he said, and away Ethel sped down the hall. As she took the corner near the TV lounge on two wheels, Weird Harold popped out in front of her and shouted, "STOP! Have you got proof of insurance?"
Ethel dug into her handbag, pulled out a beer coaster and held it up to him.
Harold nodded and said, "Carry on, ma'am." As Ethel neared the final corridor before the front door, Crazy Craig stepped out in front of her, stark naked, holding a very sizeable erection in his hand.
"Oh, God," said Ethel, "not the breathalyser again!"

yet another cracker Kirrie :):)

By the way hows v.3 Ahemmm video coming along ;)

Alan

bluegrab.gif

Sorry ALAN, but I cant get the damn thing to upload to the post.
I have tried rar & winzip, and it takes for ever.
It is 3.5mb, and I`m on a 56K modem.
But I will try different methods to get it on even if it kills me, which will be very likely. :mad: :D

I've had that one mailed to me before, stil funny as ever though :D

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back