delta force

Evil Marge

I Rule
Political Access
how can i ply delta force 1 on multiplayer? updates have errors at the very end and doesnt work. then that daft novaworld mplayer thing doesnt open df when u click a name.it just says thank you for playing df when i havnt even played mplayer yet!

which delta force? delta force black hawk down?
if so I advise to get the latest beta version from its site.
if you have another delta force lke DF task dagger..then get Game Spy Arcade to get servers.

think marge is talking bout the first delta force, am wondering why you would play such an old version from the game. Maybe have a look at deltaspy...

Hi Guys...My son posted this using my name instead of his own.I don't play these silly games:)............Yeah the games is an old one, he just bought it today cause it was only £5.00 :)Who can resist at that price.

lol :) i love the deltaforce games... played them all, but never delta force 1

Multiplayer Demo - Delta Force - Black Hawk Down

This game rocks on dialup :D

I'm usually in either Demo6 - Sweet 1 or Irene 2
Kicking a$$
Experience the Intensity of Modern Warfare
Experience the Intensity of Modern Warfare in this detailed multiplayer map which includes both day and night settings. Features include weapons mounted on Black Hawk helicopters and Humvees, Progressive Spawn Points, grenade launchers and new weapon ballistics.
This demo includes just 'team deathmatch' Multiplayer for the NovaWorld Service and LAN Play ONLY

smokin[1].gif

holy cow you to.... im always in demo 6. im ACE or DELTA COMMANDER and for a little while i was CRONOS

I started playing as TwoZigzagColt45

then I got good ... I'm always in the top 5 :D

now just to rub it in my new name is

AOL 56K

I meet a couple of buddies in there so we always pick blue team & back each other up.

take all the spawn points & run amok in their area :p

watch out snipers !!! I know where you are - dont bother shooting em - just throw a grenade on the roof _BOOM_ he he he

I get loads of ppl with grenades :D

top game

smokin[1].gif

lol Im always blue. I run around finding the best sniper spots tha nobody would guess in a million years and shoot up anybody that runs,flys,or drives by. lol I got a personal fave right now. Nobody can find me and the pickins are plentiful. I usually try to get the most kills but sometimes it doesnt happen. Im gonna buy the game and play the tournament. Meet me there xsiv?

u nt answering my question. where can i play df 1 (the original onilne and how)

I've had a look round a few online gaming sites
I cant find any reference to DF1
could be its out of of date & no servers support it anymore

:(

He's usin my name again :)Gonna have to sign out all the time ;)

I say make him play black hawk down till his nose bleeds.... on a pentium 1....

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back