Delta Force bhd released.

A

Ace123

Well its released. Looking better than any delta force game in its life spam. For those lucky enough to get a hand on a copy what did ya think. Pros and cons

I bought it the day it was released

the single player is pretty good (the enemys AI a bit dumb & most of time a really bad shot :eek: )

the multiplayer aspects are DIRE !!!!!

there's no big games being hosted ATM > the max number of players is 16 out of a possible 50

team death match is joke > the game is finished in about 10 minutes.

I give the single player 7/10
& the multiplayer 5/10

:huh:

I got it on the day of relese to. I would say that I was really looking forward to the game but was very disapointed by it after the first 30 mins. The 3rd one was much better(although not as nice looking). Don't pay full price for it. It's not worth it. Get it cheap off e-bay instead.

heh

its one week old & already there's a patch out for it

1.1.0 MP: Claymores at spawn point no longer crash the server
1.1.0 MP: Claymores now respond to friendly fire option and are not set off by teammates.
1.1.0 MP: MP flag respawn and zone color issues have been addressed
1.1.0 SP: Anim fixes for Windows XP machine
1.1.0 SP: Minor fix to goals on SP mission Radio Aidid
1.1.0 SP: Waypoint fix for Diplomatic Immunity

grab it from here

Filefront

WorthPlaying

:cool:

Man, I'm glad I decided to try before it before buying it, biggest waste of time ever.

*Thumbs down*

Originally posted by Blitzkrieg
Man, I'm glad I decided to pirate the game to try it out, biggest waste of bandwidth ever.

*Thumbs down*

we dont support piracy on this site

your IP has been logged

:mad:

Im abig fan of the delta force games, but i didnt like the bhd demo.

I don't like the in-game online browser (Novaworld)...its slow and awkward and i think any online multiplayer game should offer some integration with gamespy (not the greatest fan of gamespy but it does the job).

All in all the game is a standard affair.

Log it all you want, its dynamic.

BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH... RANT RANT RANT... GIBBERISH...

Courtesy of yer friendly neighborhood Editor... gonaads :cool:

its getting better there's a lot more novalogic hosted games now

the patch has fixed a lot of issues

nice to see a game that has nothing to do with gamespy

:p

Log it all you want, its dynamic.

Besides, your a site that doesn't support pirating yet puts a cracked p2p program on the front page. (k++)

don't argue with a MOD !!!!

there's a difference between cracking freeware & games

K++ is openly distributed on the net

games & apps piracy is against the law & can result in a prison sentence

I've made my point & I don't want anymore discussion on the subect.

read the guidelines

:(

...Just because you're a moderator doesn't mean I'm going to bow down...now listen to this.

BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH... RANT RANT RANT... GIBBERISH...

Courtesy of yer friendly neighborhood Editor... gonaads :cool:

Besides, I edited my post to fit 'guidelines'.

STOP OR BE STOPPED :mad:
gonaads

Oh and fyi... please get this thread back on topic or it will be closed down. And if anyone has a problem with that you can PM me.

Man, I'm glad I decided to try before it before buying it, biggest waste of time ever.

*Thumbs down*

You could have just played the demo !

On the subject of the Novalogic in game browser......i find that it has a habit of not showing the pings of servers also it looks ugly and is a farce when you come out of a game and get dumped at the start page and have to log back in.

They could have made it simple like what MOH spearhead does (clean and simple and still stops warez people-Logged cd-key servers) but with integration if you want with gamespy.

Now i used to despise gamespy but it is handy you can chat to people playing the same game...meet up with friends and so on...i just don't like the $19.99 charge a year....a one off payment for life would be fine but it ain't so i remain unregistered. Alot...not sure how many use gamespy but it must be a benefit if your game is supported by it.

So as you can tell i like the game....whether it will be on my Multi-player "A" list for long is another matter:huh: .

Originally posted by BonyTony

On the subject of the Novalogic in game browser......i find that it has a habit of not showing the pings of servers also it looks ugly and is a farce when you come out of a game and get dumped at the start page and have to log back in.

yeah that is a pain

think they are still having teething problems

I can play for hours without a problem & other times I'm getting booted every 10 minutes for having a ping of 2,000 :eek:

usually happens if I get in a black hawk or a humvee

have you tried deathmatch in one of the irene servers with rotating maps ???

its total carnage > great fun

:p

Originally posted by Enyo

Can i just be a pain in the butt and state that Kazaa Lite and other ports of kazaa are themselves a breach of copyright law as they are actual modifications of an orginal protected application. This makes the distribution and production of the actual applications illegal. IF they were built from the ground up that would be a differant matter but we all know they are not.

ha

I finally have a chance to dissagree with enyo...this is very hard to do indeed!!!

no enyo, it's not a breachn of copyright law, if it can be shown that license is given.

there are a number of methods to prove that license is given, and written proof is not neccessary

onother form of proof is "provonence"

if it can be shown that a company knows about, and does not challenge a use of copywritten material, then provonence is shown, and license is given.

there is license given in this case, as kazaa surely knows about kazaa light, and has served no notice that it wants to protect it's copyright.

license is demonstrated through provinence

ok, i'm off topic, so carry on without me.

I just had to grab that chance to dissagree with enyo while it was available.

carry on:happy:

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back