Dell's Student Laptop Giveaway!

Yes only in the US .. not new very rare that these companies include Canada in their scams I mean giveaway's

Again, it's not a scam. I've actually won a system from one of these. I was shocked that I won, but receieved it within a month.

Oh dont worry was only a little joke, we all know Dell does not scam people ..

I won't say they are the best company, but I do know their contests are real. I want to know from the same contest that I won in, who won the escalade, and the Dell TV. I only won the Dell Dimension 8100 with 19" LCD Ultrasharp

Aww I lost today, you probably have to pick the smallest cheapest one they have to win :lick:

I've been choosing the 15", not the biggest, not the best, but it's a good size.

My little brother won the going back to school one 2 years ago, got 2 dell dj, 2 kodak cameras and some other gear. Was pretty kewl, So yeah people (American) do win these contests, excepting Sazar.

Not sure why people are slamming Dell, no company is perfect and IMO they are the best choice when buying a retail system. But anyways...

I played, didn't win, but did get a $200 off coupon for Inspirons over $999, won't use it, so here it is if anyone wants it

57$FQJ26GXM09J

My little brother won the going back to school one 2 years ago, got 2 dell dj, 2 kodak cameras and some other gear. Was pretty kewl, So yeah people (American) do win these contests, excepting Sazar.

:cry:

It would be pretty sweet to win.

UCONN skin looks awesome :D

Just keep wishing for bigger, while I'll be working with my 15" and you're left with nothing. lol

Just keep in mind guys they are probably getting 10's of thousands of entries a day.

Just keep at it, as people have mentioned here in this thread they do have winners :)

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back