Dellf the Elf Game (For Dell)

ShepsCrook

Red Sox Fan!
Is anyone else playing this game?
Dellf the Elf Game

Most of the time I've been seeing people get the discount codes for purchases but I am here to say that you can actually win something from this contest. As I actually won something today. Now, I haven't recieved it as they say it will take 8-10 weeks but hey, if it does happen, then I'll be happy. I've seen the ads for this in the papers so I'm 99.9% sure it's legit.

I won a:
Dell Dimension 8400 Desktop PC valued at $1750
Pentium 4 540 = 3.2ghrz 800FSB
512MB DDR2 Ram
80GB HD
Ati Radeon X300SE 128MB PCI-E Video Card
16x DVDRom
48xCDRW/16xDVDROM combo drive
SB Live! 24bit with Advanced HD sound card.
Windows XP Home
Dell UltraSharp 1905 19" LCD Monitor
1yr Dell Warrenty
1yr Dell onsite warrenty.

Now, both of my computers blow this machine away. So the machine itself isn't all that important to me. But the 19" LCD Monitor is. Hey, but I'm not complaining a free computer is a free computer. Especially when it's not a bad computer anyways. :)

It's definitely legit (see this thread). Wow, congrats. :eek: :)
I haven't been trying all that often (just thrice so far), and all I got were coupon codes that I won't even be using.

:) Yeah, can't complain I guess. I do wish they'd give the option of upgrading some of the features at a discounted price or something. They'd make more money that way, but this is probably a tax write off for them.

I had gotten 2 coupon codes prior to this win. Posted them on [H]ardOCP.
Now, I'm encouraging more people to play since I actually won something for once. Good luck everyone!

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back