Dell XPS 600 Renegade - $10,000 Monster

Grandmaster

Electronica Addict
Political Access
This baby comes loaded with an overclocked Pentium D Extreme Edition processor at 4.26 Ghz, QUAD Sli with 4 GeForce 7900s (that have 2GB of memory), 560GB of storage, a custom paint job, and 2GB DDR2 SDRAM @ 667Mhz!

Hook me up Sazar :cool:

http://www.dell.com/html/us/products/renegade/renegade.html

P.S. Why did they even buy Alienware when they have this? :p

well...... it's 2GB memory across the 4 cards (512MB each). it'd be killer if every card had 2GB. lol. THEN it might be worth $10k. as of now it's just plain stupid.

Insane price I agree, but I believe this is the only machine with a Quad SLI setup right now.

I stand corrected.

I forgot to mention it also comes with a Dell 3007WFP 30-inch widescreen flat panel monitor. Not bad. :p

It's a nice looking system. I looked it over. Considering $2000 of that is the 30" display. Another $1000 of that is keyboard/mouse/speakers/etc. $6500 for the rest. Not something I would buy (it was more fun building it this time around). Then again, the Pentium EE would have been a nice addition to my new rig.

Grandmaster said:
This baby comes loaded with an overclocked Pentium D Extreme Edition processor at 4.26 Ghz, QUAD Sli with 4 GeForce 7900s (that have 2GB of memory), 560GB of storage, a custom paint job, and 2GB DDR2 SDRAM @ 667Mhz!

Hook me up Sazar :cool:

http://www.dell.com/html/us/products/renegade/renegade.html

I dunno why they bought alienware still :cool:

Only thing I can think is that the dell branded series will be low/mid/mid-high range and then alienware will be high/mid-high range.

There is a massive difference in volume and it does give presence in the gaming market.

The logic is still beyond me but whatever...

Sazar said:
I can send you a picture :cool:

Oh that's cold Sazar, very cold. :p

Oooo Oooo, what kind of an employee discount do ya get? :rolleyes:

Sooooo, you could get it for 8500.

Man you suck. :p

But I really don't think that even you would think about buying a system such as that. Would you?

Grandmaster said:

It was prolly made by Alienware. But, hey, Sazar could find out, yes/no?

Nah, it was dell. Dell announced it first at CES a while back, then others got in the act. Same mobo though so not much difference.

I don't have access to this thing lol.

I wish I did :)

But no go.

I'll try heading over to the lab again to get a look/see.

I entered the contest. I hope I win.

madmatt said:
I entered the contest. I hope I win.
I just entered too. I think I may need an adult diaper if I win :D

Can you imagine quad 30" LCD's? :eek:

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back