Dell Releases Budget-Minded 20" LCD

kcnychief

█▄█ ▀█▄ █
Political User
No word on that 19-incher we were just hearing about, but Dell just announced a new 20-inch LCD to pad out their lineup, and this one's priced to move. The new E207WFP eschews big brother 2007WFP's bells and whistles like a USB hub -- along with the composite and S-Video ports, as far as we can tell -- but still sports that 1,680 x 1,050 widescreen resolution, 20.1-inch viewing area and a DVI port with HDCP. The monitor even bests the 2007WFP with a 5ms response time, compared to the latter's 16ms, but the best news comes in the form of the spankin' $289 pricetag, which compares quite favorably to the 2007WFP's $529 MSRP, or even its $400-ish Froogle price. The E207WFP should be available "immediately" worldwide, and if you can do without the high-end frills, or one of those schmancy jumbo-sized 24 or 30-inchers, it doesn't seem you could go far wrong with this unit.
http://www.engadget.com/2006/10/11/dell-busts-out-e207wfp-20-inch-lcd-for-the-budget-set/

Attachments

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Perris Calderon wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Hey ep!

All good with me, applying for microsoft mvp right now, should have done this a while ago.

Notifications don't work, I only found your response by comming back to hunt up some threads, if you want, give me your email address so we can keep in touch easier, mine is perriscalderon at gmail
Perris Calderon wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Ep, glad to see you come back and tidy up...did want to ask a one day favor, I want to enhance my resume , was hoping you could make me administrator for a day, if so, take me right off since I won't be here to do anything, and don't know the slightest about the board, but it would be nice putting "served administrator osnn", if can do, THANKS

Been running around Quora lately, luv it there https://tinyurl.com/ycpxl
Electronic Punk wrote on Perris Calderon's profile.
All good still mate?
Hello, is there anybody in there? Just nod if you can hear me ...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mannashley