Dell Pocket DJ

Thanks a lot Kunal. Just had a little look at the review, seems very good. :)

I need to find someone with one of these.. i'm stuck between one of these and a zen touch.. (not touching an ipod with a barge pole)

when i've got the money in about.. a month or so i'm gonna order a new mp3 player.. my old jukebox3 is officially screwed

Moonwraith, I'll see if I can get my brother to do a sort of mini-review when he receives it. :)

NetRyder said:
Moonwraith, I'll see if I can get my brother to do a sort of mini-review when he receives it. :)

That'd kick some major ass mate :)

Ta

I've written it up... just can't find my damn firewire/usb convertor/cable to dl and edit the pics in...

well I finally found me cable for my camera :)

low res shots... I had my mp set too low I think :(

anyways... comparison shot of my DJ, my MX1000 and the belkin tunecast II that I bought for fm transmission to listen to the DJ in my car...

gives an idea of the size... I did it dark to show the blue led/glow of the buttons and the screen... the power button on top is always lit when the DJ is on, the screen and other buttons automatically turn off after a set amount of time (or no time if you put it to always off) depending on your preference for battery preservation...

Attachments

• DSCF0328.JPG
    DSCF0328.JPG
    115.5 KB · Views: 165
Just an update - my brother received his DJ20 yesterday, four business days after the order was placed. :)

He just showed it to me (over MSN's webcam), and he's agreed to write up a mini-review with some pics. I'll try to have it up soon, since I know some of you are considering it. Should complement Sazar's PocketDJ review nicely. ;)

netryder... you! (and your brother categorised under you) and sazar both kick ass.. I'm quite interested in these dell mp3 players

I'm still stuck between that and a touch.. or anything new that pops up before the end of April (yeah a long way away but i'm planning)

Cheers

Dell has released a 30GB version of the DJ.

Even more juice coming from dell..

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AndersonLo
Back