***DELL LAPTOP INSPIRON 8100 buying today need views!!

• Thread starter original delboy
  • Start date
O

original delboy

Hi guys just been on the phone to dell after i checked this out on dells outlets..(they are cancelled orders) check this spec out!

Inspiron 8100

1.2ghz
48gig
256ram
32mb geforce graphics card
15 inch screen (1600 1200)
modem/network combo card
dvd cd re writter combo drive
12mnths warranty etc

£1586.33

thx

SSSSSSSSSSSwwwwwwwwwweeeeeeeeeeeTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT !!

nice system, more powerful than my desktop machine :p

One thing about DELL is the support is excellent, we use them at work and the service is great...

I would buy it .........

ust to confirm that i have now ordered the system:D :D :D :D and cant wait till i get it:p within 7-10 days...and then i will be here to download some tweeks and stuff!

nice ....

after reading this post , im going to my boss and asking for a payrise........ :D

my desktop machine also sux :(

haha!

yeah, I really like Dell support!

sweet deal you got there!! :eek:

Hi guys just rang dell on the delivery status and they said that it will be with me on monday sometime:p...while i was on the phone i asked them to read out the spes just to doubble check them..all was ok and then she said windows me...,Noooooooo.....i though to myself not that carbage:mad: .

So she said that it is not a problem as we will send you the cd out to u:eek:

i have a copy of xp pro shall i put that on there and is it easy to do...will it give me probs etc

thx

heh nice1... got a good comp there m8!

hmm... installing XP - the easiest OS to install so far out of the 9x and NT series... just stick in CD it'll auto run (if enabled) select Setup... it'll probably give u one or 2 questions and then install the set up files... then it'll reboot and do most of it itself... will ask u about regional settings, cd key etc... think the final screen is the users... set hem up click reboot and your ROCKING :D

any problems... well your in the best place with the best ppl helping u :)

MdSalih

Hi mdsalih thx for the reply...as im getting the inspiron 8100 laptop i just want to knw that will it be a problem to upgrade to xp pro..from windows me...will i need to format the hd drive etc etc..thx

No not really... its better to format if they just give the OS as software...

If they give u any additional software... they'll either give u the sofware on CD or if minimal on restore disk... you can do it like that...

But it *is* easier to upgrade... but you might have a problem with compatibility etc... nothing tooo major

MdSalih

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back