Dell Jukebox flipping ROX !!!

Johnny

.. Commodore ..
Political Access
I got a dell jukebox, I ordered it monday and it came today :) I been playing with this thing all day, it flipping rox. I got the 5 gig model, with the car kit. I don't need the 20 gig. I won't be in the car long enough to listen to it all. I also got dudebox with it, Music Match sux.

Anyway: I am rambling, to excited I guess :). Does anyone else on here have a jukebox ?? if so what do you think of yours ??

Sazar has one. I think ~bk was planning on getting one too.
You know that you can use it with WMP10 too, right?

I played with it at a Dell kiosk in the mall. Looked like a great little device. Congrats! :)

Johnny said:
I got the 5 gig model, with the car kit. I don't need the 20 gig.
LOL cant be on the same note as u man lol, all my new mp3s alone are 20 gig

I want to sell my ipod and get the 20 gig dell so bad

Do it then. :D
The resale value of those iPods is pretty damn good. See how much you can get for it on Ebay. You might even have some cash left over after you buy the DJ. :p

Edit: I forgot to mention - a 30GB version was just launched a few days ago.

i bought the dell dj 20 for 180 bux 3 months ago.. I decided to sell it on ebay this month, i sold it for 246 dollars.... 66 dollars profit :) Ill never go Dell again, but it was worth it!

Bought it with discounts then, eh? ;)

I haven't really had a chance to get the full experience. As I said, I only had a chance to play with it for a few minutes at the kiosk. What was the reason you decided to sell it? Was it one of the new models or the older ones? Did you buy something else or are you planning to? Just curious.

has anyone figured out drag and drop functionality for the Dell? I like it, but I won't buy a portable unless it's drag and drop.

dreamliner77 said:
has anyone figured out drag and drop functionality for the Dell? I like it, but I won't buy a portable unless it's drag and drop.
DJ Explorer (free) and Dudebox Explorer (mentioned in first post) allow you to do just that. :)
What could be more natural, simple, and powerful than accessing your Dell DJ as a device in My Computer? Browse your Jukebox using Explorer folders, right-click menus, and drag and drop, it's all there, just like you expect it to be.

Hmm...Dell would need to release a firmware update. Don't think it's possible without installing something otherwise.
Creative did it for the Zen Micro in the last firmware update.

Dudebox is a great program. I like it a lot better than the JB Explorer and Music Match. it is posible to use Windows media player with it, but in order to do it you have to have the songs in a playlist, or in windows media player to do it. I use winamp so that is out of the question.

@TheMafia - I have around 80 gig of MP3's, so I know what you mean by having a lot. I am looking at the fact that there is no way I will ever listen to 10,000 mp3's while cruising around this college town I live in. Then that also depends on how many hot girls are out, but you get the point.

I love this thing .. It works great :)

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AndersonLo
Back