Dell Holiday Deals...

NetRyder

Tech Junkie
Dell has this promotional offer going where you play this game (maximum of once per day) and get a chance to win stuff. Even if you don't win, you get discount coupon codes for hardware (desktops, notebooks, LCDs etc.).
If you end up buying something, you're also automatically entered into the sweepstakes to win more stuff.

I tried today and got a coupon code. Since I won't be using it (already have a couple of Dell notebooks), I'll post it here for anyone else who is looking to purchase a notebook anytime soon:
You have received the following special offer from Dell: $250 off an Inspiron Notebook at $1499 or more

Please use the promotional code provided below toward your purchases at
http://www.dell.com/shopnow.

Your discount code is: $$PX97X3PB549G

YOU MUST REDEEM THIS OFFER BY JANUARY 5, 2005.
Register for the promo here: http://dell.eprize.net/dell/dellf/

smile.gif

$550 off Dell HD Plasma

Code: $N2F97G016Z71P

;)

Got two of these.
tongue.gif

Buy a Pocket DJ and get the Action Jacket with Armband for $10
Your discount code is: $GF2?J5H2ZDZF9
Your discount code is: $3FLPSJGXHM?M1

wish i knew about this lol
just bought a dell inspiron 9200 totally topped up

FishBoy said:
i thought dell wasn't that good

as with all pc companies they have their faults. But out of all of them I see dell on top. They produce good products but to me their jewels are their laptops.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back