Dell 2007WFP issue

BouncingSoul

Stranger Than Fiction
Political User
I'll describe this situation as best as possible. It's odd though. Basically there is a dark smudge like thing on the left edge of the monitor. It starts out really narrow, about an inch from the top and gets wide as it descends. The thing gets about 3 inches wide about 2/3rd the way down the side then it slims down. It's not horrible, but its substantially darker then the rest of the monitor. I know its not dirty, I clean the monitor regularly. But I don't know what it is either. I was under the impression that dead pixels we're either solid black or white, not darker then the rest of the monitor and not covering such an odd area. The unit itself is nearly 2 years old so I'm pretty certain its not under warranty anymore. I'd still like to call Dell and check but I don't want to call and make it sound like my monitor is dirty. Anyone had a similar issue or know of a fix?

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Perris Calderon wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Ep, glad to see you come back and tidy up...did want to ask a one day favor, I want to enhance my resume , was hoping you could make me administrator for a day, if so, take me right off since I won't be here to do anything, and don't know the slightest about the board, but it would be nice putting "served administrator osnn", if can do, THANKS

Been running around Quora lately, luv it there https://tinyurl.com/ycpxl
Electronic Punk wrote on Perris Calderon's profile.
All good still mate?
Hello, is there anybody in there? Just nod if you can hear me ...
Xie
What a long strange trip it's been. =)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
arrangel