Dell 2007FPW's For Sale -Two Total

kcnychief

??? ??? ?
Political Access
I have two brand new, factory sealed, complete with 3-year warranty Dell 2007 20" LCD Monitors for sale on eBay.

Long story short, stupid me didn't measure my desk and they both won't fit. I bought them in a "school-girl-like" gittyness for the price I found them for, and now have to turn them back around and sell them :(

I will have them both in hand this Friday, which is before the first auction ends. Priority shipping to the lower 48 for $30, although for OSNN people I'll charge you actual rates. The $30 is from my house to Beverly Hills to cover the whole country.

I will also ship Internationally, obviously extra shipping costs apply.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=8805903344&rd=1&sspagename=STRK%3AMESE%3AIT&rd=1

http://cgi.ebay.com/NEW-DELL-2007WFP-2007FPW-20-FLAT-PANEL-LCD-MONITOR_W0QQitemZ8805903729QQcategoryZ86706QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

My feedback on eBay speaks for itself, bid with confidence :)

Damn :(
I really wish i hadnt bought my monitor, those look so great...
And I bet the shipping would be nothing to my house :)

I am tempted also. Would have preferred a direct pay thinger rather than a bid. lol.

osnap.jpg

heh I was serious - bigger desk = upgrade to 2x 2407's at a later date also :D

If people want a direct pay, make me an offer I can always end the auctions :)

eBay ended one of the auctions, apparently I used Dell's photo of the monitor and that is a no-no. Too bad the rest of the UNIVERSE does it too :dead:

Anyways, I re-listed the one they cancelled, and probably only waiting for the second one to get killed.

Anyone with interest to buy these off eBay, make me an offer :)

EDIT: Here is the link for the new auction http://cgi.ebay.com/NEW-DELL-2007WFP-2007FPW-20-FLAT-PANEL-LCD-MONITOR_W0QQitemZ8807311802QQcategoryZ86706QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

damn i would be very tempted, but not now lol, when i get back to canada in august, im in saudi now, off to the capital in like 20 mins with my dad to go get visas for europe WOOO HOOO!

eBay blows now a days. They have so many rules. I remember when I could by Nazi memorabilia.

No, I never did, but it's the point of the matter.

Just really annoying because like everyone else who is selling the 2007FP used that photo.

Here is the image in question:

aa_1.JPG

I saw that pic a million times when i was lloking through the monitors...
What gives?
Thats is definately not a "no-no"

seriously, kc why don't you get a bigger desk, then you can use all three of your *new* monitors? :D

New desk isn't an option.

This desk was bought about 3 months ago, needed something that was a bit more friendly to the eye since it's in our living room. The desk is actually really nice, I like all the shelves/compartments and cubbies if you will.

The 24 will suit my needs just fine, until we get a house in about a year then perhaps I'll add another ;)

You have customers, sell them to one of them.

No one is in the market for them right now, but I did just sell a few of those Dell systems that were on sale this past week, made a nice comission off that ;)

Those all came with 19" FP's, can't justify a 20" to most people :eek:

kc how much would you accept if i bought it now?

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back