Dell 2007FPW

So the 2007FPW's came yesterday, pretty scary how fast since it was the day before I paid :eek:

They are sitting there mocking me in the boxes.

My 24" shipped yesterday, no tracking yet tho :(

Gee, you know kc, it looks like you have an awful lot of *new* monitors lying around. *he he*

I don't really think that "awful lot" is the same as 2

Anyways, stop enjoying my misery :(

I talked to the guy today who "shipped" my 24", apparently he works through Dell and has them drop ship. All I was able to get out of him is that the monitor shipped yesterday (Thursday), but he does not yet have a tracking number. He also mentioned that Dell is sometimes slow and takes 24-48 hours to get a tracking number to him after the product has actually shipped.

Want to know what is even funnier? His eBay account was suspended earlier today :(

Oh if I didn't have bad luck, I'd have no luck at all! :eek:

suspension? do you know why yet?

gee... in that case i think i'd go with no luck at all :p

I do know why, as I talked to him on the phone.

Not really into airing someone else's dirty laundry, but it's an honest mistake. eBay is a pain sometimes, and when you get suspended the only way to resolve it is through e-mail, as the Safe Trust and Harbor Department does not deal over the phone.

Something related to his registration information, such as phone number, not being accurate.

Looks like someone reported him, maybe they tried to call after spending big bucks on a monitor and the number didn't work? Hmm.... :eek: :p

I want my tracking info!!

Finally got the tracking number, monitor is set to be delivered on Wednesday.

Even better news, I have that day off :cool: :up:

Hopefully that guy will call in sick and they'll call you. =]

Hmmm, interesting, I think my phone is going to miraculously run out of battery on Wednesday :p

Can't wait till you get it, should be good for ya :)

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back