Deleting an account?

Status
Not open for further replies.
R

romefolk

I got an e-mail from this site asking me to please activate this account. Someone else tried to setup this account and used my e-mail address. I clicked "To stop receiving this email, please visit this url:" thinking that would deny activation, but instead activated the account. I flipped through the user control panel trying to find a delete option with no success.

My question to you folks is how can I delete this account?

Thanks in advance,

Josh

R

romefolk

Thanks bud. Problem is that I didn't sign up for this account, someone else did using my e-mail address. I get that sort thing a lot with this address.

Last week I got invited to a dinner party in Houston by a group of aging hippies. This isn't all that odd. :)

kcnychief

█▄█ ▀█▄ █
Political User
Romefolk,

I sent a message to the board administrators. One of them should handle your request shortly.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Perris Calderon wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Ep, glad to see you come back and tidy up...did want to ask a one day favor, I want to enhance my resume , was hoping you could make me administrator for a day, if so, take me right off since I won't be here to do anything, and don't know the slightest about the board, but it would be nice putting "served administrator osnn", if can do, THANKS

Been running around Quora lately, luv it there https://tinyurl.com/ycpxl
Electronic Punk wrote on Perris Calderon's profile.
All good still mate?
Hello, is there anybody in there? Just nod if you can hear me ...
Xie
What a long strange trip it's been. =)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Poseeut