delete your own post

Click the "Edit" button. Once the edit page has loaded, at the top of the post, there will be an option to delete it. You must tick the box, and then click "Delete".

i get this when i try and delete ...
You do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:
You do not have permission to access the page that you were trying to. Are you trying to edit someone else's post or trying to access administrative features? Check that you are allowed to perform this action in the Forum Rules.
If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

If others have posted in the thread you cannot delete it. You, a member, can only delete a thread that no one has posted it, that you have started

Are you trying to delete the first post in this thread? I think that you can't do that after someone else has posted as it would delete the thread and other peoples posts too.

Originally posted by SPeedY_B
Are you trying to delete the first post in this thread? I think that you can't do that after someone else has posted as it would delete the thread and other peoples posts too.
Isn't that what I arlready said? :rolleyes: :p

Originally posted by Jewelzz
If others have posted in the thread you cannot delete it. You, a member, can only delete a thread that no one has posted it, that you have started

If you ask her nicely enough Jewelzz will delete the post for you if you really want her to! Shes friendly like that ;)

Originally posted by rushm001
If you ask her nicely enough Jewelzz will delete the post for you if you really want her to! Shes friendly like that ;)

I am?

Haha Skazzy, just cause I yell at you for your news posting doesn't make me mean :p

Nah, I'm an equal opportunity abuser :D just ask Henyman and gonaads

Originally posted by Jewelzz
Nah, I'm an equal opportunity abuser :D just ask Henyman and gonaads

Lets see.....you slowly make ure way to the admin forum and pop there is only one named post with an admin name "SKAZZY" I don't see any others!!

skazzy

she's right:eek:

only because i haven't posted any news 2 get wrong;) :eek:

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back