Defraging the registry

Dark Atheist

OSNN Veteran Addict
Political Access
Now i know some will say that doing this has no positive effect what so ever, i tend to do this once i have installed a pc (mine or others) after i have installed/reinstalled their pc/laptop and installed all their applications. I also do this about once every 6 months or once a year depending on how the pc is running, in my ongoing effort to be a legal person (and keep my bank balance nice) i am looking to see if there is a freeware tool that can do this, i know i could use the trial version of a tool i used to use, or buy it, but being out of a job i need to watch the money situation.

Is there a built in windows command?

tdinc

OSNN Veteran Addict
Political Access
Auslogics Registry Defrag. is what I recommend. Its 15 day trial but if you use it once a year, then you can uninstall it then reinstall another one after the expiration. :)

Ironically, the program does work very well. I also use their disk defrag which is freeware :)

link>> registery-defrag

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.
Terrahertz wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Yo fellas!
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Where are you buddy?
Perris Calderon wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Hey EP! All good with me, applying for Microsoft MVP right now, should have done this a while ago.

Notifications don't work, I only found your response by coming back to hunt up some threads, if you want, give me your email address so we can keep in touch easier!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
moussa021