Default Browser

N

Not Bman

I was using IE for awhile, then i try another program and didnt like it so i uninstalled it!

On my keyboard there is a botton that opens the default brower, how do i make IE back to my Default Brower?

Open Internet Explorer

On the top toolbar, select Tools >> Internet Options

Click the "Programs" tab

Place a check mark in the box: "Internet Explorer should check to see whether it is the default browser"

Click OK and close Internet Explorer

Next reopen Internet Explorer, a box will appear saying "Internet Explorer is no longer your default browser, would you like to make it your default?"

Click Yes

Done...:blink:

why b-man? you dont like Phoenix??

Try Opera 7... I love that too... anything better than M$

lol

Thanks

i use to use opera 7 but i dont feel like it now!

I'm with you b-man

because so many people I respect have mentioned other browsers, I went ahead and tried every one of them

nothing is close to ie...nothing...and it has the added benefit of not being an extra program running on the box...sweet

IE ownz for sure. If you guys like IE you may want tr crazybrowser, it's pretty cool as well and has a pop-up blocker included. It looks like it integrates with IE but with some added features.

http://www.crazybrowser.com/

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back