• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

DEF CON 10 - Will You Be There

P

PseudoKiller

The 10th anniversary of what has become the largest hacker convention on the planet!
DEF CON 10 will be held August 2,3,4th at the Alexis Park Hotel and Resort in Las Vegas, Nevada, USA.

So whos up for a road trip??

I am seriously looking into going as I dont think it will be going on for very much longer. Dark Tangent has been upset by all the newbies and how big it has gotten over the years here is his open letter <Dark Tangent Comments>

[Def Con Website]

[P§eüðøKe®]

Electronic Punk

willalwaysbewithyou
Staff member
Political User
That would be exactly 3 weeks too earlyfor me to enjoy myself over in the states... What do they expect 20 year olds to do in there free time over there?

xsivforce

Prodigal Son
Originally posted by koko
don't forget to post all the pics of the government agents that'll be hangin' around. :D
You mean the ones in the black suits with black sunglasses driving the black Suburbans?

P

PseudoKiller

Originally posted by xsivforce
You mean the ones in the black suits with black sunglasses driving the black Suburbans?
Oh no these guys you dont see... They even have a contest there called 'Spot the Fed' There are a bunch of agents there posing as 'hackers' 'crackers' or whatever. It is widely know they are there to scope out the place for new talent. La Femme Nikita geek style.

[P§eüðøKe®]

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Perris Calderon wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Ep, glad to see you come back and tidy up...did want to ask a one day favor, I want to enhance my resume , was hoping you could make me administrator for a day, if so, take me right off since I won't be here to do anything, and don't know the slightest about the board, but it would be nice putting "served administrator osnn", if can do, THANKS

Been running around Quora lately, luv it there https://tinyurl.com/ycpxl
Electronic Punk wrote on Perris Calderon's profile.
All good still mate?
Hello, is there anybody in there? Just nod if you can hear me ...
Xie
What a long strange trip it's been. =)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Seggar