Decision [?]

Cosmin

Graphic Designer
Topic ideea : we really need the new microsoft mice products ? ( blue ) .. are those colors changing 'our life' ?

Opinion :
1. Yes , very nice ideed
2. Same technology , bleah ..

To make this topic more popular let's vote for your favorite mice ..
and take a decision .. finally ..

Well it kinda weird that people take new technology for granted these days, no one is to exited about it anymore... but MS aren't really technology pioneers the way i see it, they just max out the existing tech...

so life will go on if MS will go out of business.

Hey look! It's another MS mouse!

Sick. I don't know what's up with MS, they have too much money; and releasing things that are not needed. OOh blue! wow the new MS theme; let's make everything blue!

I love my old 2 buttom mouse; with a scroll wheel. It's by AOpen, and I had if for how long I don't know.

No one needs the new mice; it's just specials that dell is going to add to their computer purchases " new adavanced mouse "

:(

looks nice, but i havent got to try it and i usaully dont like MS mouses ! :(

Gadgets are gadgets. Why throw away something that works perfectly well just to have the latest.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back