December 2007 Desktop Screenshots

Status
Not open for further replies.
try looking on your computer for it :D

C:\Users\Carpo\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows Photo Gallery\Windows Photo Gallery Wallpaper.jpg - is where mine is, but its not really called that :)

Nice wall Amanda :)

Errr I would but I can't remember where I got it :nervous:
If you know the name of the pic, such as background.jpg, you can also search for it on your PC. If you don't remember what it's called, go to the tab on display properties where you picked it and it should show the name there too!

Last edited:
I may be female but I DO know how to find it on my way around a pc :rolleyes: I was actually going to post a link to the website as mine is version is 1280x800 widescreen and may not be suitable to the rest of you. :laugh:

Anyway I found it here

not from what i have read on your shoutbox ;) - thanx sweetie - interfacelift.com i must take a look at that site later i have got many good walls from there :)

I may be female but I DO know how to find it on my way around a pc :rolleyes: I was actually going to post a link to the website as mine is version is 1280x800 widescreen and may not be suitable to the rest of you. :laugh:

Anyway I found it here
Sorry was only trying to help :)

Wow Marge and I have the same wallpaper. No I didn't copy you.

Attachments

• Dec2007.JPG
    Dec2007.JPG
    233.8 KB · Views: 137
Here be mine for the end of year and on into the new year.

Yes still XP pro (SP3) 24/7/365. Re-Boots only for certain updates and Battery Back-Up shut downs.

Same ThunderStorm Theme on WindowBlinds 5.5x (gonna do version 6 in Jan or Feb).

Wallpaper is of my creation (Aztec Calender as centerpiece in an Infrared Film effect). Not much to it really. :p

Icons are a variety of the "same as it ever was, same as it ever was". (musical trivia there for whoever knows their shiit) ;)

Windows Media Player 11 (goes great with my theme when minimized to Toolbar). Aaaaa Black. :)

Attachments

• NewYearDT.jpg
    NewYearDT.jpg
    261.9 KB · Views: 136
Well, in some parts of the world, January already started.. so new desktops should go in the new Janurary thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back