December, 2005 Desktop Screenshots

Status
Not open for further replies.

I did this one in November, but haven't changed it in December at all. This is my second user, which is an experimentation zone. Of course since that, Firefox is now version 1.5 FINAL (ss shows 1.5 beta 1).

Running Litestep Shell
VS: Darker
FF: Default
Wallpaper: A Naruto one, I love that show!

vs: glitch
wp: pictures from my trip to Germany (2004)

how grand.

Dang that looks nice. Is it possible to make that wall with a bluish background a la the hmmmxp theme? :D

Or link to that theme?

It's rather depressing. Is it one of the concentration camps?

It looks like it might be. A reminder of things is not bad. I just like the clean lines he had for the whole thing.

madmatt said:
Pictures of Auschwitz. I knew people wouldn't be happy with my posting.

Sazar, http://www.deviantart.com/view/26227759/ for the VS. Tell me what color (hex) you want it in and I can take care of it.

Thanks. Perhaps the hue of the borders on these forums, like a blue-ish color with the orbitz theme?

Thanks.

Using the VistaXP Glass Beta 2 theme with WindoBlinds 5

Basic but I like it.

I really hope they change the way the right panel looks. I can't stand visual styles that have longer named items on two lines.

Last edited:
First thing I saw on one of the visual style websites

Attachments

• Desktop.JPG
    Desktop.JPG
    77.6 KB · Views: 103
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AndersonLo
Back