December 2004 DeskTop Screen Shots

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mainframeguy said:
I thought it was worth posting this since I recently got a second 19" monitor to add to my setup.... The screens are not live because I have not yet found a worthy wallpaper (anyone help?) although the obsevant amongst you might notice the Linux screensaver on the left the right one is connected to XP....

There are three machines under that desk, two midi towers and one laptop (which you can see - I keep monitoring things going down there for network traffic etc).

It has taken me about three years to reach this point and many Christmas /Birthday presents and a bit of work BTW - not perfect yet, but always improving!

Anyway - if i ever do get a really nice 2560x1024 wallpaper I will post it here also.,..... :)

I think you need a bigger desk!
:p

nice work all...

been busy so this will be my first submission..

elements of old and new... might work on the wallpaper a little but for now its kewl... bit more festive...

Last edited:
Sazar said:
nice work all...

been busy so this will be my first submission..

elements of old and new... might work on the wallpaper a little but for now its kewl... bit more festive...

You have a link to that wall?

heres mine for december

Wallpaper : Cpl Winter 2004
Visual Style : Windowblinds Kewh-Hoe
QuickLaunch : Object dock plus uptop
Winamp : Spirit

Attachments

• december.JPG
    december.JPG
    125.5 KB · Views: 222
VS: Energy Bliss (aka Royale) Ergo
Icons: Graphite
Other:
- AveDesk 1.1 drive icons, etched clock, FTP droplet
- Rainlendar 'Moderna'
- MSN Deskbar

Click for full-size:

nice d'tops you two :)

here is teh wall guys..

Last edited:
Thanks Sazar..

I'll add another for Christmas.. :)

^ Supersize me ^

Want to know something... Ask!!

Heres my Xmas desktop :)

vs: Sustenance (beta testing for KoL)
wall: winter night
Icons: edo by mikworks
w3: aerotune
rm: aerotime
rl: skAeroV2
yz: aerosoft (mod of chilam's aero slate)

Attachments

• mydesktop101.jpg
    mydesktop101.jpg
    499.9 KB · Views: 147
Ugh. I want that longhorn alternative Visual Style but the site is down until January... argh!

Last one for the month...
VS - Sustenance
Icons - Sybille
Wall - (I think it's called ) Exterior Illustrations

Nice wall Funky. :)

Everyone... great stuff. :)

Ok ok ok ok I can't take it anymore.. I'm sitting here thinking "I'm not gonna ask, I'll look a prat" but i give up. How do you get your desktops to look so tidy? :twisted: Mine typical crappy windows

go on, flame teh n00b - you know you want to :rolleyes:

Well teh n00b is back after about an hour messing around with various programs and various websites, and below is the product as of yet. It's nothing compared to your lots (just downloaded it all, got the softwares needed blah blah) but i'm impressed heh

Attachments

• not the worst.JPG
    not the worst.JPG
    101.8 KB · Views: 142
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back