debug error message box

C

camara53

every now and then when I try to launch a program or app...a little box pops up saying there is an error and it wants to run debug..I click cancell and all is fine no problems...why does this error box pop up and how can I get rid of it..very annoying...its on my wifes pc and she makes me crazy with her complaints.......please any help??? next time it comes up I will get a screenshot and put it in the thread...now that I want it..it hasnt popped up yet...go figure....but it does that ....

Depends if it is related to a certain program, Windows itself, or Internet Explorer.

Screenshot should provide those details :)

oh I think I know what this is...

you have installed a programatic thinger like VBasic and it thinks you are a developer and keeps offering you the debug prompt - C compilers can do this too - in fact any dev tool CAn do this.

To rectify either USE the relevant tool and turn off the debug intercept option or uninstall it if you truly are nto a developer (it does not sound liek you are!)

Then again - maybe it is the error reporting dialog, but I think you'd recognize that one!

Give us a screenie anyway - we always like them!

PS I would like to know where that post about piecing together computers got to (from your welcome post) ... why do I ask? Might have some parts to send your way - can you pay collect on postage from the UK though?

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back