Dear Moderators, how can I help?

Pogo

CEO@michelonia
The forum has been instrumental in me getting better known throughout the community, getting more clients and of course making money for michelonia. How can I help the forum and put something back in? Do you guys need help with something that is within reason?

Has the forum ever considered ads other than Google? If this is possible what would your rates be?

Feel free to contact me and let me know. Thanx again

Pogo, there are features on this board which you can use for an affiliation/promoting your site.

Posting 3 straight posts in the manner you have done so can be construed as spam and advertising which is no consistent to forum rules.

I would consider pm'ing Electronic Punk about an affiliation if that is what you are interested in, I am sure he would be able to give you all the information you seek.

Cheers.

Sorry No SPAM intended and I will follow your suggestion immediately!

Pogo said:
... and of course making money for michelonia. ...

LOL :laugh: on reading this post I thought Michelonia was some kinda disease or condition! :laugh: A quick Google and now I know better....

Incase anyone thinks like me - it's a web-hosting company out of Thailand, no doubt conected somewhat with Pogo!

Mainframeguy said:
Incase anyone thinks like me - it's a web-hosting company out of Thailand, no doubt conected somewhat with Pogo!

Based on his title I'd have to guess he's the CEO. :p

on that note if you want to spend money ona good web hosting cause see my sig :D

LordOfLA said:
on that note if you want to spend money ona good web hosting cause see my sig :D

indeed :laugh:

Pogo said:
The forum has been instrumental in me getting better known throughout the community, getting more clients and of course making money for michelonia. How can I help the forum and put something back in? Do you guys need help with something that is within reason?

Has the forum ever considered ads other than Google? If this is possible what would your rates be?

Feel free to contact me and let me know. Thanx again
You can buy me a laptop :)

Yes, I happen to be an American (Vietnam Vet) that is living in Thailand and I do own the service with 7 worldwide locations with reps on the ground. I really meant what I said, but, no takers. Oh well. Have a nice day and PM me later if you guys change your mind.

I don't really understand what the offer is, we do have advertisers other than google but it dealt with using an agency called burst, It means I don't have to set rates, which is something I feel uncomfortable doing.

Last edited:
Its ok EP. He can pay me directly, that way you won't have to worry about a thing :cool:

I don't really understand what the offer is, we do have advertisers other than google but it dealt with using an agnecy called burst, It means I don't have to set rates, which is something I feel uncomfortable doing.

Ok how about keeping you keeping a nice banner with a link to michelonia.com at the top right of the page, next to Recent Forum Posts? How much per month, per quarter, or per year?. Please pm me with details or any ad oppotunities that you may have available.

pogo, put together a proposition with some suggestions and a range of ideas with examples, email or pm ep with the proposition.

then pm me so I can give you my address for the bently I've been considering since you made your offer....it's going to be a grayish two tone

thanx in advance

Last edited:
stands in line for a ride in two-tone bently......

its a side effect of osnn :p

So about donating to a good webhosting cause... I have new hardware arriving on tuesday or wednesday....

:p

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back