Deal of the day!

BouncingSoul

Stranger Than Fiction
Political Access
So the craptacular Pamida in my home town stuck the Zodiac sticker on a few copies of Hot Shots 5 for PS3. I now have a $60 game for a mere $16.

Now I just need the PS3.... Anyone know when they are bring back the 80gb ones? Or is 40gb the only one available from here on out?

Originally, the 20 and 60 GB consoles were backward compatible with PS1 and PS2 games. They also included support for Blu-ray discs, DVDs and CDs. The 20 GB console did not include an HDMI port or Wi-Fi capabilities.

Here is an easy breakdown of the 80 GB and 40 GB PS3 models, the only two still manufactured today:

Think of the 40 GB PS3 as a mini version of the 80 GB PS3. To the untrained eye, the 40 GB console looks identical the 80 GB. Additionally, it shares most of the same functionality as the 80 GB including support of hi-def technology, Wi-Fi and Bluetooth capabilities and a Cell.

However, the 40 GB PS3 does not have backward support for PS2 games. Additionally, it only has two USB ports and no memory card slots. Unfortunately, the 40 GB PS3 is only about $100 cheaper than its 80 GB big brother.

I was to lazy to type. :p

Got another good deal, sign up for a sony card, get a $100 statement credit. So the PS3 I ordered yesterday will be $299!

I love a good deal!

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back