Deal of the day!

BouncingSoul

Stranger Than Fiction
Political Access
So the craptacular Pamida in my home town stuck the Zodiac sticker on a few copies of Hot Shots 5 for PS3. I now have a $60 game for a mere $16.

Now I just need the PS3.... Anyone know when they are bring back the 80gb ones? Or is 40gb the only one available from here on out?

Sazar

F@H - Is it in you?
Political Access
last I heard it was 60GB and 40GB only...

Was the 80 and 40.

They are bringing a GT version/80GB bundle in europe, not sure what's going on in the States though.

tdinc

OSNN Veteran Addict
Political Access
Originally, the 20 and 60 GB consoles were backward compatible with PS1 and PS2 games. They also included support for Blu-ray discs, DVDs and CDs. The 20 GB console did not include an HDMI port or Wi-Fi capabilities.

Here is an easy breakdown of the 80 GB and 40 GB PS3 models, the only two still manufactured today:

Think of the 40 GB PS3 as a mini version of the 80 GB PS3. To the untrained eye, the 40 GB console looks identical the 80 GB. Additionally, it shares most of the same functionality as the 80 GB including support of hi-def technology, Wi-Fi and Bluetooth capabilities and a Cell.

However, the 40 GB PS3 does not have backward support for PS2 games. Additionally, it only has two USB ports and no memory card slots. Unfortunately, the 40 GB PS3 is only about $100 cheaper than its 80 GB big brother.

I was to lazy to type. :p

BouncingSoul

Stranger Than Fiction
Political Access
Got another good deal, sign up for a sony card, get a $100 statement credit. So the PS3 I ordered yesterday will be $299!

I love a good deal!

Members online

No members online now.

Latest forum posts

Latest profile posts

Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.
Terrahertz wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Yo fellas!
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Where are you buddy?
Perris Calderon wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Hey EP! All good with me, applying for Microsoft MVP right now, should have done this a while ago.

Notifications don't work, I only found your response by coming back to hunt up some threads, if you want, give me your email address so we can keep in touch easier!
Perris Calderon wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
EP, glad to see you come back and tidy up...did want to ask a one day favor, I want to enhance my resume , was hoping you could make me administrator for a day, if so, take me right off since I won't be here to do anything, and don't know the slightest about the board, but it would be nice putting "served administrator osnn", if can do, THANKS

Been running around Quora lately, luv it there!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nodee