Dead or Alive Xtreme Beach Volleyball

N

neo

I am planning to buy Dead or Alive Xtreme Beach Volleyball. Is it worth buying the game I have to rent it for five days and has to pay the extra late fee charges or give it back and rent it for another five days( not that I have done this before). So before I fork over $55.00. I want to make sure that the girls are worth it.;)

I very much doubt it'll be worth your money. If you are after cheap thrills there are plenty of websites where you can get them for free! ;)

The gameplay is said to be awful as well.

Dont waste your money!

it's true that the game play is awful I tryed it myself. But it's like my half mind say "yes go but the damn thing" and the other say's "no don't waste your money". Decision! Decision!

Originally posted by neo
it's like my half mind say "yes go but the damn thing"

your brain or your....:blink: ?+
if you like teen games then get Blinx:) if I had Xbox I'd go for it.

naw I decided that I'm not going to buy any xbox game . I am going for GTA VCity for pc. I have to finish HALO right now ;) I just bought it 2 days ago that right I got the xbox 4 days ago with MOH frontline(Finished).

Originally posted by neo
naw I decided that I'm not going to buy any xbox game . I am going for GTA VCity for pc. I have to finish HALO right now ;) I just bought it 2 days ago that right I got the xbox 4 days ago with MOH frontline(Finished).

halo with co-op play is brilliant..

Originally posted by Sazar
halo with co-op play is brilliant..

about Halo..do you think that PC can give the same perfomance and quality with ATI 9700pro?when the game come out

If halo for pc is same story as in xbox I am not forking out 55 dollars. I rather buy halo 2 coming out in june.

Originally posted by Octopus
about Halo..do you think that PC can give the same perfomance and quality with ATI 9700pro?when the game come out

PC will give better quality than counsle game but depend upon your system spec it will slow down your computer and going to take large amount of disk space . Not that I am supporting counsle If I can I play only on pc. But now a days the game will be released on dvd soon and we have to do major update to our comp (Ati Radeon 10,000 :D or something):eek: :D :D :D

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back