Dead certain.

K

Kirrie2001

Mick and Paddy are out in the Irish countryside shooting rabbits.
Suddenly, right in front of his friend Paddy, Mick falls to the ground, throws a quick spasm, then lies perfectly still. He doesn't seem to be breathing; his eyes are rolled back in his head. In fact, he looks pretty well dead!
Quick as a flash, a horrified Paddy whips out his mobile and calls 999.
He gasps breathlessly to the operator... "Mick just fell to the ground right here in front o' me! He's not breathing, he has no heartbeat! I think he's dead! What can I do?"
Well accustomed to this sort of situation, the emergency operator responds with her most soothing tone...
"Okay Paddy, you must try to stay calm. If there's anything can be done, we'll do it. But you will have to keep your cool, and then we can take it one step at a time! Okay now?
"Sure! Sure! Of course, you're right. I'm fine. Just tell me, what must I do?"
"Great! Now first of all, lets make sure he's dead."...The line goes silent, and then a shot is heard.....
Paddy's voice comes back down the network.... "OK! What do I do
next?"

poor paddy

That would have been funnier if he dialed 911.;)

Re: poor paddy

Originally posted by natasrof1
That would have been funnier if he dialed 911.;)

the emergency number in scotland is 999.

Brad:)

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back