Day at the farm.

Evil Marge

I Rule
Political Access
Took the kids from our nursery to the farm yesterday to feed the animals.I loved at as much as they did cause we got to see the baby lambs and a gorgeous little calf called Rosemary (no Henyman,she's only a child :speechless: ) :laugh:

Anyway I took a few pics but the best was when the calf came over to a little boy who has autism and gave him a cuddle,sadly I'm not allowed to show you that one (or any containing the children) so these will have to do :D

Attachments

• Image3.jpg
    Image3.jpg
    81.9 KB · Views: 66
  • Image11.jpg
    Image11.jpg
    105.9 KB · Views: 64
  • Image6.jpg
    Image6.jpg
    97.1 KB · Views: 66
  • Image4.jpg
    Image4.jpg
    118.3 KB · Views: 70
Nice pics. Pity that Rose-mary has un-wittingly found a new stalker :eek:

BAD HENY, BAD !!!

Nice pics Marge, must have been a good day for the kids :)

Henyman needs not reply,he should be arrested :eek: :laugh:
It was a good day k ,apart from when we were chased by 2 huge irate geese,I couldn't run cause I was in stitches :laugh:

Where else could you find a better job than this?

Evil Marge said:
It was a good day k ,apart from when we were chased by 2 huge irate geese,I couldn't run cause I was in stitches :laugh:

I thought it was because of those 6" pumps you're always struting around in. And that skin tight latex 3/4 length dress. :rolleyes: :lick:

Good to have the kids enjoy nature. :)

Lovely story, baby cows are too cute. Little children and little animals often get together very well :)

We have a lama farm around where I live. I like to take my daughter there a couple of times during the summer. She enjoys that, we have a lot other farms around here as well. They are mostly dairy though ..

gonaads said:
I thought it was because of those 6" pumps you're always struting around in. And that skin tight latex 3/4 length dress. :rolleyes: :lick:

Wasn't that your Halloween Costume last year? :p

I take the kids to a local one. Reminds me, we used to have a duck at my Mom and Dad's, greatest watchdog evah! His name was Garwood and he antagonised our poor Basset hound Magoo. Then when Magoo would tire of this he just clamp down on Garwood's head and drag him around like that, funniest site. I think I have pictures....somewhere.

Nick M said:
Lovely story, baby cows are too cute. Little children and little animals often get together very well :)
They do :D

This is one of the things I miss now that both my kids are grown up,I miss taking them out for the day and watching their little faces :(

Although at least with someone elses you hand them back at the end of the day when their starting to get tired and whingy :laugh:

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back