Dawn of war trojan?

Blue Jack

OSNN Addict
Quick question.

Pestscan.com has been detecting sintfnt.dll and sintf32.dll as a trojan. None of my other scanners give it a second thought. I remove the files, they pop up in document and setting/<my user account>/local settings/temp, but as soon as I run Dawn of War (warhammer 40K) those files come back.

Is this just securom running?

i have the game and dont see those files there where exactly are they?

documents and settings/<my user>/local settings/temp

They come back everytime I run the game.

yeah.... I figured you would of had them also, since I figured out the game was spitting those files out.

But my question was what are those files? Is petscan getting a false positive or is there something malicious to them?

And if is is securom posing a malicious threat, not really a big deal for me, I don't play pirated games if that is what its looking for, but I don't like sneaky programs on my computer.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back