DaVinci Code audio book?

Skiboy9

OSNN Newbie
Has anyone heard this yet? Is it worth purchasing?

Thanks for any replies!

J.

I have heard of the of the DaVinci Code book and its good. i Guess you need the audio part if you dont like the read?

I would never say I didn't like to read...I'm in the middle of four books right now as it is, and I would like to know the story. The only time available right now is on the way to and from work in my car. Reading in the car isn't very good when you're driving.

J.

Not to be rude or anything but can't you just read it? It's only 400 pages or so and the chapters are 5 pages each.

**EDIT**

In the time it took me to post two other comments showed up. I've never been big on audio books, if you're involved in other (better) books stick with them and check out davinci later. It's good little book, story is good and well thought out. The major issue I have with it and all of his other books is they are all the same. In the first few pages some random character gets murdered, cut to reluctant science type person who for whatever reason is the only hope for everyone. Throw in an androgynous bad guy with a name like teacher, leader, hassasin, commander. Find out random murder victim was extremely important and was killed for what they know. Everyone double crosses each other. Cue happy ending. Plus the fact that each chapter is 5 or less pages long and ends in a cliff hanger is super annoying.

Last edited:
I'd think that the book would be better, unless the book is narrated by Tom Hanks or something :)

AHH
Keifer sutherland would be better, he has such a good voice.

Skiboy9 said:
Has anyone heard this yet? Is it worth purchasing?

Thanks for any replies!

J.

The book is a good read. I actually have the prior book "Angels and Demons" as an audio book. Someone gave it to me so I have it on my iPod. Now I know some people just don't have the time to read some books due to work, life style or just a really hectic schedule. So yeah, you should get the audio book of "The DaVinci Code". It's quite good. And if latter on you would have time to do some reading, get the book.

Also the person that narrated "Angels and Demons" did a very good job of it. If this is the same person doing DaVinci then yeah.
:)

Did the person emphasize?

I know that when i was listening to the "odessey" (no clue on spelling) and the person who read it was boring...
I ended up reading the book anyways

Yeah he did. It was quite entertaining. I listened to it while I was at work workin on a couple of cars.

Also when he had to change character he made each one sound a bit different. Not much but noticable.

Thats cool
I think i'll just read it though
Give my eyes some training

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back