Database

S

seeme

I run a small business, and want to keep information about each of my clients in a searchable database.

whats a really simple but effective winXP program that i can use?

ive got office XP, but have never ventured further than excel and word!!

thanks

j

Well Ms Excel and Ms Access are the best i know...
Acsses i dont know how to use, but Excel is great once you figure it out completely, try searching google for guides.

hmm, excel is not really what i am after. It is a very powerful tool...and i use it for other purposes

I am after something that works a bit like outlook, where you can have a full page of information like a 'business card' for each clilent, and can search for information like their name, phone number, address, general information about them, date they contact you...that sort of thing..

Access is quite good. it has some good wizards to help you get started and setup some simple databases

Access is also very powerful, believe it or not.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back