• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Data recovery software

D

dark_light

I need a good and efficient free data recovery software that can recover the data lost due to unintentional deletion or partition deletion etc.

gonaads

Beware the G-Man
Political User
If you want "good and efficient", it's not gonna be free.

There are good data recovery proggies out there that you can get in a "free trail version".

Do a GOOGLE .

M

mal1930

Hi, On another forum someone said they had very good results from PC Inspector that Hipster suggested. I don't think anything will get you back 100% whether you pay for it or not. Peace Mal

R

RobbieSan

I recommend R-Studio.. I managed to recover most of my data when I had a problem.. now I have a second HD for backup..

http://www.r-tt.com/RStudio.shtml

well worth it.. I tried a number of other programs but none were near as good as this one...

JJH35

OSNN Addict
Final Data is a great program my HD died, well sorta, but it stopped working and was draggin bad (80gigs) but using that program i was able to get everything back, it even had **** i delete like months ago, if u cant find it, PM me

J

jkoXP

Originally posted by Narcissus
easy recovery professional by ontrack is the best
I have that, but it can't find one folder that I need. It finds everything else though...

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Hello, is there anybody in there? Just nod if you can hear me ...
Xie
What a long strange trip it's been. =)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sanoravies