Darwin Award

G

Grinder714

How bout a Darwin Award then....:) Guaranteed to only offend the stupid.

As you all may or may not know...a Darwin Award commemorates those who improve our gene pool by removing themselves from it. :D

-Grinder

(7 March 2002, Colorado) When Gerald was pulled over by police for erratic driving, he decided it was better to flee from the stolen car on foot, rather than face possible jail time for a parole violation. This was the first of two successive mental lapses.

Gerald's actual thoughts are unknown,
but *may* have been something like this: "The officers are only suspicious and alert now... I'll make them hot, sweaty, tired, and angry by leading them on a wild chase through dark alleys and fields." During the subsequent foot chase, Gerald attempted to dissuade officers from the pursuit by firing a 9mm Ruger semiautomatic handgun blindly over his shoulder. This was the second illustration of a potential mental deficiency.
"Officers are running behind me. They have guns. I have a gun! They have eyes in the front of their heads, so they can see to aim at me. I don't have eyes in the back of my head, so I'll fire wildly behind me and see what happens!"

Unfortunately, Gerald appears to have been one of those folks who can't chew gum and walk at the same time. Or at least he couldn't flee and fire at the same time. While discharging the weapon over his shoulder, Gerald managed to shoot himself in the head with his own gun, bringing the chase to a sudden
conclusion.

Four shots were fired, none by the officers, who found Gerald's pistol next to his fallen body. Gerald was transported to a local hospital where he expired the following day, thus removing a set of genes deficient in both judgment and coordination from the gene pool.

lol very gd grinder, hopefullt it won't ofend anybody;) ;)

Its a true story....just funny as hell.

I'm still laughing :cool:

Must be my sick, twisted sense of humor.:rolleyes: :p

They say *shotting yourself in the foot* But Dammm, this guy took it to the next level. :p

At least he won't have to tell that embarassing story to his grand kids.

Oh oh! HE won't have any! :D

no he wen't past his best before date :p

Originally posted by gonaads
They say *shotting yourself in the foot* But Dammm, this guy took it to the next level. :p

At least he won't have to tell that embarassing story to his grand kids.

Oh oh! HE won't have any! :D

Hopefully he didn't reproduce be this incident happened. :rolleyes: :p

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back