Dark Games and videos!

G

ghettorare

i have the MSI Geforce 4 Ti4200 64MB 8x and i dont know whats wrong with my games and videos they all look dark. i constantly have to be setting the brightness inside the games and they look wack. is there another way to adjusting the brightness of my applications? my monitor's brightness and contrats are set high. what am i missing?

Originally posted by ghettorare
i have the MSI Geforce 4 Ti4200 64MB 8x and i dont know whats wrong with my games and videos they all look dark. i constantly have to be setting the brightness inside the games and they look wack. is there another way to adjusting the brightness of my applications? my monitor's brightness and contrats are set high. what am i missing?

if you have gamma setting options... play around with that and turn your gamma higher...

ok i downloaded the nvhardpage drivers but it wont let me adjust the digital vibrance... is there another way of setting the gamma, the regular 44.03 drivers wont let me do it.

what do you mean it won't let you do it? is the gamma slider greyed out or something?

What i use and I find it really good is powerstrip so I can use ALT + CTRL and the + & - keys to raise or lower the gamma settings.

You can find it here Powerstrip

Powerstrip is a great utility to adjust gamma during gameplay. With your video card you shouldn't have this problem with a high end processor. Have you adjusted your monitor settings on the front panel, and also check to see if there are any current drivers for your monitor

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back