• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Dark Games and videos!

G

ghettorare

i have the MSI Geforce 4 Ti4200 64MB 8x and i dont know whats wrong with my games and videos they all look dark. i constantly have to be setting the brightness inside the games and they look wack. is there another way to adjusting the brightness of my applications? my monitor's brightness and contrats are set high. what am i missing?

Sazar

F@H - Is it in you?
Staff member
Political User
Originally posted by ghettorare
i have the MSI Geforce 4 Ti4200 64MB 8x and i dont know whats wrong with my games and videos they all look dark. i constantly have to be setting the brightness inside the games and they look wack. is there another way to adjusting the brightness of my applications? my monitor's brightness and contrats are set high. what am i missing?
if you have gamma setting options... play around with that and turn your gamma higher...

G

ghettorare

ok i downloaded the nvhardpage drivers but it wont let me adjust the digital vibrance... is there another way of setting the gamma, the regular 44.03 drivers wont let me do it.

Powerstrip is a great utility to adjust gamma during gameplay. With your video card you shouldn't have this problem with a high end processor. Have you adjusted your monitor settings on the front panel, and also check to see if there are any current drivers for your monitor

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Hello, is there anybody in there? Just nod if you can hear me ...
Xie
What a long strange trip it's been. =)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sanoravies