dare to compare...

don't even have any games that require that kind of power :p ohhhh warcraft 3 wth no jaggies!!! no wait already doing that.... ok nm I still don't have anything that needs that :confused:

wouldn't mind having one tho just to have it :D

posted new demos on ati's website...

please note... the demo's EXE files will only run if you have appropriate software/hardware... :)

http://mirror.ati.com/developer/demos/r9800.html

btw... the mpegs of both the demos do not do justice to the actual demos... all I have to say is WOW... :)

sazar is says your 9700 is modded what exactly did u do to it?

Originally posted by Krux
sazar is says your 9700 is modded what exactly did u do to it?

in a manner of speaking... not anything hardware or software related other than adding extra copper coolers (passive) to aid heat dissipation from memory and the little thinger @ the back :)

i would be really interested in what NVIDIA is doing. they can not be happy with this. how will they respond. the FX is DOA, and as far as i can see the $100 million to bring it to market was a waste. how far down can nvidia go before it falls.

Originally posted by Jz1397-4
i would be really interested in what NVIDIA is doing. they can not be happy with this. how will they respond. the FX is DOA, and as far as i can see the $100 million to bring it to market was a waste. how far down can nvidia go before it falls.

its actually 400million dollars... but its for the entire nv3x lineup... not the nv30 alone...

the nv35 is being touted as a more powerful contender and likely with its supposed 256bit memory bus and higher clock speeds... it should be a nice card...

the problem remaining is what nvidia chooses to do with the core... as it stands the market is flooded with powerful and low priced components that are on a daily basis getting a LOT of press... losing market share will not make nvidia shareholders happy therefore I expect them to get a little more hungry and have better components... or at least more realistic marketing.. in the latter half of the year...

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back