D3D Problem

D

Daviesbad04

Well It finally happened, my perfect PC (NOT) With the most stable version of Windows (NOT) has a problem. I cant run any D3D applications like Test Drive 5, Motocross, FS2002, NHL2002, u guys get the picture. I just get this error: A 3D Graphics card is needed to play ~watever~. I tried updating my drivers, trying tweaking my card, tried UNtweaking it, try raising and lowering the IRQ i tried everything and nothing, the thing is i can run windows with the all the perdy colors and stuff, but i cant run 3D apps cuz they dont recognize my card anymore. Can someone pleeze help cuz if i lose my 3D gaming ill have to go outside with the normal ppl!!!!!!!!!!!:eek:

P.S. I took a screenie of wut it says about my Graphics card, it seems 2 be fine altho in the part i have highlighted i dont remember it saying that, maybe thats wut wrong, or maybe im just stupid:p

if you could post a screenie like the one you did of the error message and your system specs I am sure someone will help you out :D

cheers...

Originally posted by sazar99
if you could post a screenie like the one you did of the error message and your system specs I am sure someone will help you out :D

cheers...

Well i dont really now how to tell ya my specs cuz im not a 100% computer wiz but here goes nothing:

Compaq 5000 PC
AMD Duron 750Mhz
VIA KT133A
CD-RW and DVD-ROM drives
2 partitioned 30GB WD Hard Disk
Geforce 2 MX400 with 64MB memory
Compaq MV720 Monitor

lol, i dunno what else to tell ya, if anyone need any specific extra info just let me now

P.S. to JJB6486 I am using the digitally signed detonator XP's from Nvidia not the ones from Windows Update......

I was playing games normally 2 nights ago and then yesterday morning for no reason i try to run FS2002 and it says that its gonna run in safe mode cuz no 3D hardware could be found!

try reinstalling directx 8.1. that fixed a friend of mine's problems.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back