d/l and u/l speed

dreamliner77

The Analog Kid
are there any good tools or sites to get an accurate read of my upload and download speed? I think mine is getting slower.

Sheesh, you're too fast for me X, I was just about to post that :p

Thanks all X and Jewelzz,

I have to run out at the moment, but I'll give it a whack when I get back

Good, good

I guess it was all my imagination. my results were actually better than average for a cable modem

:eek: is he allowed to say that?

Originally posted by dreamliner77
but I'll give it a whack when I get back

my poor l'il virgin eyes... :(

thing I love about cable is we have 4 people on a lan at home on one router and the speeds we're getting AFTER tweaking is far better than with DSL which costs much much more than cable...

for comparison's sake I am living in a high density neighborhood around the university and after tweaks during the day (when a lot of people are logged on) I am getting around 500 kbps... at night I top out at around 1 meg...

what do you guys get ???

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back