cya all

Hipster Doofus

Good grief Charlie Brown
In a few days. Holidays here we come. Have a good one everyone. That is if you have been good. Oops I think I've said enough already. :D
cya

thanx Hipster Doofus :)

Even though i dont celebrate christmas (/me = Muslim) - I'm still gonna have a hell of a holiday away from SCHOOL :D

To the rest of you, have a good one... been a rough year for XP-erience//NTFS - but i see good things for us in the new year :)

ROCK ON :D

MdSalih

I to am of for the holidays tomorrow, going to visit the folks. But i will probably get bored after about a day ( I only really go to see the dog :)) so i'll prolly be checking in :)

Originally posted by MdSalih

Even though i dont celebrate christmas (/me = Muslim) - I'm still gonna have a hell of a holiday away from SCHOOL :D

To the rest of you, have a good one... been a rough year for XP-erience//NTFS - but i see good things for us in the new year :)

MdSalih

well next year you have ramadhan to look out for.. and then after the month... SHOPPING lol...

Re: Re: cya all

Originally posted by Jewelzz
I'm always good ;)

yes she is rather good init :cool:

she is good everywhere... in the forums... in the b... um... yah she's good :)

Originally posted by MdSalih

MdSalih

same here...;) Happy Holidays everyone. :)

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back