Custom Design Work Needed - Business Cards/Logo/Letterhead

kcnychief

??? ??? ?
Political Access
Greetings Fellow Members:

I want to have a few things designed for my business. The reason I am posting it here is because I know some of you out there are talented with graphic design, and if the work is of my liking I am welling to pay a comparable price for other online retailers which I have already priced.

My website, at least in design, is complete. To get an idea about my company, which may also give you a logical color scheme, visit http://www.djrcs.com. The content will be changing, but the layout/colors will stay the same.

I am also starting a forum, which is located at http://forum.djrcs.com. I am not marketing the forum here as I know that is against the guidelines, but the reason I bring this up is because I want a logo that can fit where it currently shows the VBulletin logo.

I may also want some Letterhead, but from what I see online that gets a bit expensive.

Long story short, I need a decent amount of work. If anyone has a portfolio, or can post examples, that would be great.

First and foremost, I want this done in a rather quick manner. Any and all suitors should keep that in mind.

EDIT: As an addition, I have been looking at Vistaprint www.vistaprint.com, and may go with them. I just know a lot of you are into this stuff, and wanted to see what y'all had to offer :)

Last edited:
Thanks Cosmin, it does look promising. Here is a little more info on what I am looking for :)

Idealistically, I would want one logo designed that could be scaled up and down for multiple uses. I would think this would save money for me, and work/effort for the chosen designer.

The logo first and foremost should fit the forum, which would be replacing where the current vbulletin logo is. I can get sizes and dimensions when needed. I would also like this logo to be scaled down, to be placed on my business card. I imagine the size of the graphic could be used as an embedded image when sending out e-mail announcements, as I do frequently. Lastly, and I'm not sure if I want to do this yet, I would want to put the logo on the website. I like the website the way it is, so taht may not happen. But if I can get the other 3 accomplished, with design of business cards included, that would be great.

First and foremost, I want professionalism. I want to be able to hand someone a business card and not have them just shove it in their wallet. I want it to be eye-catching to see it, remember it, and want to show it to someone else because of how it looks, in combination with the great service they have received.

Hope that helps :)

You need a high-res, uncompressed image/logo. Then you can scale it down. You can't scale upwards or it will destroy the quality.

But people like Cosmin know that, so I'm just filling you in.

Cosmin, you win. Nice work on your DA site. :)

madmatt said:
You need a high-res, uncompressed image/logo. Then you can scale it down. You can't scale upwards or it will destroy the quality.

But people like Cosmin know that, so I'm just filling you in.
I kinda figured that was the case, but thanks for the info. I don't know much about graphic design :)

kcnychief, you have posted in my other thread, I'd like to help, but I see you have enough. If you do need other things done let me know by emailing me. (email in signature)

Thanks

Just to update this thread, I have found a designer I am happy with.

Thanks to all who were interested :)

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back