Current Forums

Piett

...will circle this city
When did the new looking forums happen? I was rather keen on the previous look that it had. Is this just temporary perhaps, due to the site re-working? I'd post more about what I liked about the old forums but I'll wait untill I get a mod's reply.

We've reverted back to the original theme, no hacks. This is a temporary thing until we've moved to the new server, which by the looks of things so be very soon :)

ok, great. i thought that the pervious one was much more functional, and i was wondering about the Quick Reply like djwhite. well, now i can sleep easy can't i. ahhhhhhhh

/me can hardly keep his excitment down:D

currently optimizing the site... seeing what can go.. and what cant... coming along well too :)

Prepare for surprises V. soon :)

MdSalih

what? forum? huh?
*too busy looking at Jules' sig*

i recon there should be a countdown:p

Yea i liked the Quick reply thing too.. It saves me from havin to click on an extra button :D .. lol

Well im now 16years old 12hours and 56mins old.. :)

Whens this new Server commin then? (thats the thing about older people, they compain more.. lol) :p

Only messin... L8r Dudes

Sincerly Alex ;)

The "Quick Reply" will be back, don't worry friends.

Originally posted by Henyman
i recon there should be a countdown:p

yeah me too. A place where it shows the days and minutes, I understand if you can't be bothered, but It will look good!

All the hacks have been removed (last night, cos waddy wants to use the database data and quickly upgrade to 2.2.9 on the new site (new spangley version) - just updating the files will make things look crazy. worse crazy than I could do by mistake.

The xp-erience forum hack daddy is very busy at the moment too.

No countdown as there is no eta or there is no point cos we will be on the new server by the time I have created a countdown doohicky , you decide. --- use the terminator3 one for now ;)

man, i can't wait to see the new jazzy jazz that you guys have going on. it's going to be like internet christmas too. YAY!

Members online

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back