ctrl-alt-delet problem

H

Homerbalooza

When ever i attemp to ctrl alt delete nothing seems work?......any ideas?

-Nick

no its has been going on for a while now, and whenever a program freezes on my comp i try to ctrl-alt-dlt to end it but nothing seems to happen when i press those keys.?

-Nick

I've noticed the same thing. When I want the task manager under normal operation, it works fine. But if there's a hung program, it sometimes takes up to a full minute to come up or doesn't come up at all.

The solution I've found that works for me is to right-click an empty area of the Taskbar and pick Task Manager from the menu. That seems to do the trick 95% of the time. This trick works in all version of Windows, btw.

-JG

Right click the bar next to the start menu & follow the advise from there.

when right click on it i dont see task bar manager?....

Are you using XP? Look for Task Manager. If it is not xp this thread should be in 'other operating systems'.

right-click in an empty area. Like where there's no button for a program, or a quick launch icon.

-JG

Bicycle bill, where would those fles that i have to rename be found?

And im running windows ME on this comp and there is no task manger.

-Nick

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back