ctrl + alt +del

M

Munted

i have XP Pro, and im wondering how to change the way i log on. i want to have the box on the screen that says "press ctrl+alt+del to log on" but atm i have the usernames listed with the pictures next to them. im also using logon loader as well if that makes any difference.
so does anyone know how to change that??
i appreciate any help

brendan

start -> control panel -> users -> change the way users log on

there will be an option to get rid of the welcome screen and have only a box where you have to type your username and password.

I think that by pressing ctrl + alt + del twice at the login screen will do this as well.

Thread moved to Applications. Reason being it has nothing to do with themes. - o_87

Originally posted by Munted
i have the usernames listed with the pictures next to them.

That is called the Welcome Screen.

If you say "I know that", well I am just trying to be helpful for new XP users, not just you.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back